Strawberry-Kiwi Holiday Trifle
Serving Size: 12
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 3 cup cold milk
- 0.25 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 8 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cup fresh strawberries, halved, divided
- 2 kiwis, peeled, sliced and divided
- 24 glazed donut hole
- BEAT pudding mixes, milk and liqueur in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- RESERVE 2 strawberry halves and 3 kiwi slices for garnish. Place 12 donut holes in 2-qt. bowl; top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture and remaining strawberries. Cover with remaining donut holes, half the remaining pudding mixture and kiwi; top with remaining pudding mixture and COOL WHIP. Garnish with reserved fruit.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours.