Strawberry, Goat Cheese & Arugula Salad
Arugula + strawberries + goat cheese is just about my favorite salad combo out there. Peppery leaves, creamy and tangy cheese and sweet and juicy fruit work together so perfectly.
- 5 Ounce container of organic, pre-washed arugula
- 0.5 Pint organic strawberries, washed and sliced
- 2 Ounce soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp nuts of your choice
- lemon vinaigrette, to taste
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients and a tiny pinch of salt & pepper.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss before serving.
Add grilled chicken or tofu cubes to make this salad an entire meal.
If you can't find good strawberries during winter, try using freeze-dried strawberry slices. When tossed with the dressing they'll rehydrate slightly and offer a delicious chewy texture.
Read more from Eating Made Easy.