Strawberry Apple Paleo Crumble
We’re going beyond your typical crumble here, folks…no need for butter or sugar or any other fake additives. This treat is a whole lotta goodness baked into a simple recipe — you’re gonna love it.
- 2 cup fresh halved organic strawberries (16 oz.), stems removed and hulled
- 2 cup chopped organic apples (2 apples)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 0.25 cup coconut oil plus more for coating baking dish
- 0.75 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Stevia in the Raw Baking
- 4 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 0.5 tsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare an 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish with a small amount of coconut oil; add berries
- and apples.
- Combine almond flour, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and stevia in a separate bowl. Use
- your hands to mix the dough and create a crumbly consistency. Add more almond flour,
- if needed then sprinkle this crumble mixture over the fruit in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Top with sliced almonds and optional mint.
- Serve warm.
For the full post, visit The Healthy Apple.
Compensation for this post was provided by In the Raw ® via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of In the Raw ® or AOL.