Squash Blossoms with Pimento Ricotta
- 15 Ounce fresh ricotta, 1 1/2 cup
- 3 Ounce cream cheese
- 0.67 cup well-chopped drained pimentos, from one 8-ounce jar
- 0.5 tsp crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 24 squash blossoms
1. In a food processor, puree the ricotta and cream cheese. Add the pimentos and crushed red pepper and pulse until the pimentos are minced. Season with salt.
2. Remove the pistils from the squash blossoms. Spoon the pimento ricotta into a sturdy resealable plastic bag and snip the corner. Pipe about 1 tablespoon of the ricotta into each blossom and transfer to a platter. serve with Toasted baguette slices.