Spring Veggie Pizza Appetizer
- 16 Ounce refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner rolls
- 0.5 cup shredded carrots
- 0.5 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 0.5 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped sugar snap peas
- 0.5 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 0.5 cup MIRACLE WHIP dressing
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA 1/3 less fat than cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- UNROLL each package of dough into 2 rectangles. Press onto bottom and up sides of 15x10x1-inch pan, firmly pressing seams and perforations together to seal.
- BAKE 11 to 13 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- MIX reduced-fat cream cheese, dressing and seasonings until well blended; spread onto crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Substitute chopped cucumbers and/or chopped red peppers for one or more of the chopped vegetables.
Substitute KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise for MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing.