Spring Peas with Mint
This simple side dish is very simple to make and packs a ton of flavor with baby peas and beautifully fresh mint leaves.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cup fresh baby pea or thawed frozen baby green pea
- 0.5 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 cup loosely packed mint, torn
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
1. In a bowl, whisk the olive oil with the vinegar. Add the peas, red onion and mint and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Transfer to a platter and serve.