Spinach Lasagna Rolls
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Ounce frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1.25 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 0.25 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cup spaghetti sauce
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- MIX cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until well blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly.
- PLACE, seam-sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- BAKE 30 min. or until heated through.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 30 calories and 5g fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Stir chopped fresh basil and/or sliced mushrooms into sauce before using as directed.