Spinach and Feta Oven Omelet Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
Serving Size: 10
- 12 eggs
- 0.75 cup 1% milk
- Ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Thomas Bagel Thins
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until well combined.
- Stir in the spinach and feta cheese. Salt and pepper to taste
- Special note: Please make sure your spinach is very well drained. I usually will thaw overnight in the fridge and then squeeze about 4-5 times through a mesh strainer all the excess water out of the spinach. This is a little bit of a process but worth it.
- Pour egg mixture into a 7 x 11 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Special note: I have use a 9×13 baking pan before and it works fine. It will give you thinner egg pieces. The baking time, in my experiences, has been around the same no matter if I used a 7 x 11 or 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 – 50 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Cut into 10 pieces and serve on Thomas Bagel Thins.
Read more from Organize Yourself Skinny.