Spicy Korean Meatballs
Get ready for the Big Game with these easy, no-fuss Spicy Korean Meatballs. These meatballs are so good, they might just become the MVP of the day.
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.33 cup gochujang (Korean chile paste)
- 0.25 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 28oz package of Farm Rich Original Meatballs
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat whisk together the ginger, garlic, gochujang, honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil. Bring the sauce to a simmer, reduce heat to low and cook for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- 2. Place the meatballs on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet and bake them according to the packages directions.
- Once the meatballs are cooked through, carefully transfer the meatballs to the mixing bowl containing the sauce and toss to cover thoroughly.
- Arrange on a platter and serve immediately.
- If there is extra sauce, feel free to place it in a dipping bowl on the side.
For the full post, visit The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen.
Compensation for this post was provided by Farm Rich via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Farm Rich or AOL.