Spicy Jalapeno & Bacon Flatbread
Serving Size: 8
- 1 Pound refrigerated pizza dough
- Ounce PHILADELPHIA spicy jalapeño cream cheese spread
- 8 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Butcher Thick Cut Applwood Smoked Bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 0.25 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup kraft shredded three cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- PAT pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 min.
- SPREAD crust with cream cheese spread; top with remaining ingredients.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Substitute drained canned pineapple tidbits for the halved cherry tomatoes.
Prepare using thawed frozen pizza dough.