Spicy Black Bean Burger with Roasted Corn Relish
A spicy roasted corn- and red onion-relish tops the black bean burger in this scrumptious sandwich.
- 0.5 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 tsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp seeded and finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- 0.5 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 1 whole wheat hamburger bun or hamburger bun, split and toasted (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 2 thin slices tomato
- In small nonstick skillet heat oil. Add corn. Cook and stir over medium heat about 2 minutes or until corn begins to brown. Remove from heat. Stir in onion, barbecue sauce, jalapeño pepper and vinegar. Set aside.
- Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Spicy Black Bean burger according to package directions.
- Top bun bottom with burger, tomato slices, corn mixture and bun top.