Spanish Seafood Stew
- 2 jar (16 ounces each) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 bottle (about 8 ounces) clam juice
- 0.25 cup dry white wine or water
- 1 package (about 3 1/2 ounces) chorizo sausage, sliced
- 2.5 Pound cod or haddock or snapper fillets, cut into large pieces
- 24 littleneck clams or mussels, well scrubbed
- 2 cup regular long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions (about 6 cups)
Heat the picante sauce, clam juice and wine in a 6-quart saucepot over high heat to a boil. Add the chorizo, cod and clams. Cover the sauce pot.
Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the cod flakes easily with a fork and the clams open. Discard any unopened clams. Serve the seafood mixture over the rice.