Spaghetti with Zesty Bolognese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 0.25 cup KRAFT zesty Italian dressing
- 1 Pound ground beef
- 15 Ounce canned tomato sauce
- 14.5 Ounce canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp PHILADELPHIA cream cheese
- 0.75 Pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 0.25 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- COOK and stir onions in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add meat; cook on medium-high heat until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 15 min., stirring frequently.
- MEANWHILE, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- REMOVE sauce from heat. Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Drain pasta; place on platter. Top with sauce and Parmesan.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
Watching your fat and calorie intake? Save 50 calories and 7g of fat per serving by preparing our Healthy Living version of Spaghetti with Zesty Bolognese. Prepared with KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing, extra-lean ground beef and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, it can help you eat right.