Spaghetti Squash with Veggie Sauce
Serving Size: 4
- 1 spaghetti squash (about 4 lbs)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 jar Ragu® Old World Style® pasta sauce
- Pierce squash with knife 5 or 6 times. Arrange squash on paper towel in microwave and microwave at HIGH 15 minutes or until soft, turning over halfway through cooking. Cut in half; remove and discard seeds. With fork, gently scrape squash to pull apart spaghetti like strands.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, red pepper and yellow squash 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Add Pasta Sauce and simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce mixture over spaghetti squash and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.