- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Ounce uncooked spaghetti, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular, Healthy Request® or 25% Less Sodium)
- 4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast half, cut into cubes (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it’s well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken from the saucepot.
Add the remaining oil to the saucepot and heat over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 1 minute. Add the carrots and cook for 1 minute. Add the celery and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir the broth, soup and water in the saucepot and heat to a boil. Stir in the spaghetti. Cook for 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is tender. Stir in the chicken and parsley, if desired, and cook until the chicken is cooked through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad and a crusty Italian loaf. For dessert serve fruit salad.