Soy Ginger Soba Noodles
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 (8oz) pack of soba noodles
- Lime wedges, for serving
Sweet Ginger Scallion Sauce
- 1.5 cup scallions, finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp honey or agave syrup (to make vegan)
- 3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 tsp hot chili oil
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 0.25 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely minced
Adapted from Simply Reem.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Set aside for 10 -15 minutes for the flavors to develop.
- Boil the soba noodles per the instruction on the package.
- Drain noodles and add the sauce and toss well.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and serve with lime wedge.
For the full post, visit Wicked Spatula.