Southwestern Chicken & White Bean Soup
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Can (about 16 ounces) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
Stir the chicken, broth, picante sauce, garlic, cumin, beans, corn and onion in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
Time-Saving: Or you may cook this recipe on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours