- 0.75 Pound pound ground beef
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Beefy Mushroom Soup
- 0.25 cup water
- 1 Can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, drained and cut up
- 1 Can (about 15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 0.75 cup uncooked instant white rice
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chip
Cook beef and chili powder in 10" skillet over medium-high heat until beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat.
Stir soup, water, tomatoes and beans in skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 min. Remove skillet from heat.
Stir in rice. Cover skillet and let stand 5 min. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.