Southern Turkey Cornbread Pot Pie
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.125 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 Can (about 8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 pkg. (11 ounces) refrigerated cornbread twists
Heat the oven to 425°F.
Heat the soup, black pepper, turkey and corn in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Pour the turkey mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
Separate the cornbread into 8 pieces along perforations. (Do not unroll dough.) Place over the hot turkey mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until the bread is golden.
Easy Substitution Tip: Substitute cooked chicken for the turkey.