- 1 Pound ground beef
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 8 flour tortilla (8-inch), warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until meat is well browned, stirring frequently to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Add picante sauce and heat through.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce and cheese. Fold tortilla around filling. Serve with additional picante sauce.