Soba Noodle Bowl with Garlic Sesame Ginger Tamari Sauce
Serving Size: 2
This is a quick, easy and healthy lunch or dinner that you can have on the table in less than 15 minutes.
Soba Noodle Bowl
- 2 carrots thinly ribboned
- 3.1 oz organic soba noodles
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil or hemp oil
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- handful fresh parsley torn for garnish
- 1.5 cup broccoli florets
- handful of green beans cut into thirds
- 4 Ounce sliced portabellas cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 asparagus thinly ribboned with the remaining pieces julienned
- Prepare the veggies - ribbon, cube, dice.
- Run broccoli under very hot water for about a minute until a vibrant green.
- Place all prepped veggies in a medium bowl.
- Toss with salt, lime juice & sesame or hemp oil.
- Set aside to marinate (if steaming, prep veggies, gently steam then toss with salt, lime & oil).
- Boil water for soba noodles, season water with salt. Add soba noodles and cook for 3 minutes
Garlic Sesame Ginger Tamari Sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 Tbsp tamari
- 0.5 tsp sesame seeds
- 0.25 tsp fresh ginger micro planed - finely zested
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Place soba noodles in a bowl, top with veggies & drizzle with sauce.
For the full post, visit Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes.