Since breakfast is “The most important meal of the day” it’s super important that it be good! Warm, fluffy pancakes coated in cinnamon sugar and dripping in sweet, caramel cascades of decadence! Be sure to have some orange juice close by, just to remind you that it is in fact breakfast...and not dessert!
- pancake mix
- Cinnamon/Sugar mixed to your liking
- Caramel Sauce (I used store bought in a jar!)
- Make your pancakes.
- Coat them in cinnamon sugar.
- Stack them as high as you’d like to go.
- Drizzle them with the caramel sauce
- Beg for self control and take a bite. Enjoy!
Read more from Oh, Bite It.