Smoky Glazed Asparagus
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 Pound thick asparagus, trimmed
1. Light a grill. In a shallow dish, whisk the mayonnaise with the oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, salt and cumin. Add the asparagus and toss; let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Grill the asparagus over moderately high heat, turning, until tender and blistered in spots, 6 minutes; serve.