Smoked Trout-and Caper Cream Cheese Toasts
Serving Size: 10
- 4 Ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped chive, plus 1-inch lengths, for garnish
- 1 Tbsp chopped drained caper
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 English muffin - split, toasted and buttered
- 0.5 Pound skinless smoked trout fillet, coarsely chopped
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, shallot, chopped chives, capers and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread the English muffins with the caper cream cheese. Top with the smoked trout, garnish with the chive pieces and serve.