Smoked Salmon Chips
- 0.5 cup 1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 1.5 tsp milk
- 0.5 tsp orange zest
- 24 kettle-cooked rippled potato chips
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into 24 strips
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Arrange chips in single layer on platter. Roll each salmon strip into cone shape; place 1 on each chip.
- Top with cream cheese mixture.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Make Ahead: For best flavor, prepare cream cheese mixture ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before using as directed.
Special Extra: Garnish with additional chopped fresh chives.
Variation: Preapre using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and baked potato chips.