Slow-Cooker Pantry Chicken Stew
- 1.5 Pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 0.25 cup flour
- 8 Ounce sliced mushrooms
- 2 cup baby carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14.5 Ounce fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 0.5 cup PHILADELPHIA chive & onion cream cheese spread
- Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients except peas and cream cheese spread; cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours), stirring in cream cheese and peas for the last 30 min.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
For added flavor and color, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
Stir 6 fresh thyme sprigs into ingredients in slow cooker before cooking as directed.