Slow-Cooker Orange Chicken
When you’re pressed for time, there’s nothing like letting your kitchen go ahead and cook your dinner for you…and that’s what a slow-cooker does.
This recipe is inspired by one I found on Pinterest, and is sort of like a tangy twist on shredded BBQ chicken. I served it over rice (the steam-in-bag kind, because I’m lazy), but it would also be delicious piled onto sandwich rolls for a picnic.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 0.75 cup orange marmalade
- 0.75 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- chopped green onions for garnish
- Lightly salt chicken breasts.
- Place chicken, marmalade, BBQ sauce and soy sauce in slow cooker. Mix to combine and cook on low 6-7 hours, or until chicken falls apart when pulled with two forks.
- Shred chicken, and serve over rice with scallions sprinkled on top.
Read more from Ramshackle Glam.