Slow Cooker Melt-In-Your-Mouth Short Ribs
- 6 serving-sized pieces beef short ribs (about 3 pounds)
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 0.25 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 bottle (12 fluid ounces) dark ale or beer
- hot mashed potatoes or egg noodles
Place the beef into a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the brown sugar, garlic, thyme and flour and toss to coat. Pour the soup and ale over the beef mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Spoon off any fat from the surface of the sauce. Serve with the mashed potatoes.
Time-Saving: Or you may cook this recipe on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.