Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Bake
This slow cooker fiesta chicken bake is easy to prepare and so decadent served over rice.
- 1 (10.75-oz,) can cream of chicken soup (don't add water)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 0.25 tsp onion powder
- 0.125 tsp pepper
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 1.5 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 0.5 cup diced white onion
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-oz.) can original Rotel (spicy canned diced tomatoes)
- steamed rice, corn chips, diced tomatoes, green onion, and tabasco for serving
- In a 6-quart slow cooker stir the cream of chicken soup and Rotel until smooth. Add the diced onion and drained and rinsed beans. Stir.
- Add the chicken breast on top of the soup mixture and sprinkle with the salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks right in the slow cooker.
- Stir in the sour cream. Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over steamed rice and top with desired toppings.
For the full post, visit the Magical Slow Cooker.