Slow Cooker Eggnog Lattes
Serving Size: 8
This recipe for Slow Cooker Eggnog Lattes is a fun and different way to serve a group of people a hot beverage other than hot cocoa.
- 0.5 Gallon egg nog
- 4 cup hot brewed coffee (I use Starbucks Pike Place Blend)
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 tsp ground nutmeg
- 0.125 tsp cinnamon
- whipped cream for serving (I use Reddi-Whip)
- nutmeg for garnish
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Place the eggnog, coffee, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon into a 6-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 1-1.5 hours until heated. Serve with whipped cream, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg for garnish.
For the full post, visit The Magical Slow Cooker.