Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- 1 package (10 ounces) sliced mushroom (about 3 3/4 cups)
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen whole small white onion
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 Pound skinless, boneless chicken breast half and/or thighs, cut into 1-inch strips
- 0.25 cup cornstarch
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- hot mashed or oven-roasted potato
Place the mushrooms, onions, rosemary and chicken into a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Stir the cornstarch, soup and wine in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken and vegetables.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours*. Remove and discard the rosemary. Serve the chicken mixture with the mashed potatoes.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.