Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Tortillas
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
- 1 package (about 1 ounce) mild taco seasoning mix
- 5.25 cup Swanson® chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 Can fajita-size flour tortilla (10-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- shredded Mexican cheese blend (about 16 ounces)
- 4 cup Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- long-grain white rice
Place the chicken into a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Top with all but 2 tablespoons of the taco seasoning. Pour 3 1/2 cups of the stock over the chicken.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken.
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir the remaining taco seasoning, stock and soup in the saucepan. Stir in the chicken.
Layer half of the chicken mixture, tortillas, and cheese in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Repeat the layer. Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve over the rice.