Slow Cooker Bacon Potato Chowder
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 4 soup can milk
- 0.25 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 large potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 0.5 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- Stir the bacon, onion, soup, milk, black pepper, potatoes and 1/4 cup chives in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the remaining chives.
Chef Tip: Try this beer and Cheddar twist! Replace 1 soup can milk with 1 bottle (12 fluid ounces) beer. Proceed as directed above. Set out bowls of shredded cooked chicken, more crumbled cooked bacon, sour cream, chopped fresh chives, diced avocado, croutons or your favorite potato toppings and let your guests create their own perfect bowl!