Slow-Cooked Autumn Brisket
- 1 boneless beef brisket (about 3 pounds)
- 1 small head cabbage (about 1 pound), cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large sweet potato (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp caraway seed (optional)
Place the brisket in a 6-quart slow cooker. Top with the cabbage, sweet potato, onion and apple. Stir the soup, water and caraway seed, if desired, in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the brisket and vegetable mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the brisket is fork-tender. Season as desired.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.