Skinny Greek Chicken Kabobs
This was a light and yet filling dinner that left me feeling satisfied and not at all guilty!
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 24 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, sliced/quartered
- 2 large zucchini or zucchini squash, sliced thick
- 2 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed (I had 24 pieces)
- pinch basil
- pinch oregano
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 75 tsp Dijon mustard
- 75 tsp onion powder
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 0.25 cup tbs white wine vinegar
- 12 skewers (metal, wood, etc...)
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients together with the chicken in a shall sealable dish or just a large ziplock bag.
- Set in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best!
- Once the chicken has marinated skewer the meat, and vegetables together.
- Grill via whichever method of your choosing until the chicken has cooked through.
- I used my countertop grill on a medium-high setting for about 5-10 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, serve the kabobs right away and enjoy with sides of your choice!
For the full post, visit The Skinny Fork.