Simple Creamy Chicken Risotto
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1 Can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 0.75 cup water
- 1 small carrot, shredded (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 green onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
Stir the soup, broth, water, carrot, green onions and cheese in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.