- 0.25 Pound linguine, uncooked
- 0.5 Pound uncooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 0.5 cup PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread
- 1.5 cup torn fresh spinach
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp, tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until cream cheese is melted and shrimp are done.
- DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add spinach and shrimp mixture; mix lightly.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed.
For 4 servings, prepare as directed using 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread and doubling all other ingredients.
SAFELY THAWING SHRIMP
It's great to have a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer for a quick meal. Thaw frozen shrimp in the refrigerator, not at room temperature. Or, place the sealed package in a bowl of cold water and change the water every 10 min. until the shrimp are completely thawed.