Shortcut Ravioli Lasagna
- 3 cup Prego® Italian Sausage & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 0.5 cup water
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen regular size cheese-filled ravioli (about 30 to 34)
- 6 Ounce shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Grated Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Stir the sauce and water in a large bowl. Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in the baking dish. Top with half the ravioli, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup sauce mixture. Top with the remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and parsley.