Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp Chablis or other dry white wine
- 0.5 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 0.5 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 cup medium egg noodle, cooked and drained
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
Stir the soup, water, wine, cheese and ham in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the noodles.