Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
Imagine for a moment an entire breakfast, made with hardly any effort, pleasing everyone all at the same time…and you never break a sweat! No need to imagine…I give to you everything we know and love about an entire breakfast, on one easy to fix and easy to clean sheet pan!
- 6 eggs
- 11?x17? sheet pan
- 1 Pound frozen hash brown defrosted
- 1 Pound semi-crispy bacon
- 2 cup shredded cheese your choice
- 0.5 cup melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste and any other spices you might like
- In a large bowl mix together the hash browns, cheese, butter, and seasonings. Mix well! Really get in there! Spread that mixture evenly onto your sheet pan. Bake it at 375 degrees for approx. 45 minutes, or until it’s done to your liking.
- Leave the oven on, and gently push into the hash browns, creating a well. Make as many wells as you like, place a few strips of the par-cooked bacon into each well, and then crack an egg onto each “Bacon Bed." Put it back into the oven, just until the eggs are the way you like them.
- Cut out single portions and call your troops to the table.
Read more from Oh, Bite It.