Shaved Raw Asparagus with Parmesan Dressing
Serving Size: 6
- 2 Pound large asparagus
- 1 cup coarsely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp warm water
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the asparagus into long, thin strips and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the Parmigiano-Reggiano with the lemon juice, water and olive oil. Add to the asparagus and toss to coat. Season the salad with salt and pepper and serve at once.