Sea Bass with Tomato and Black Olive Salsa
- 4 5-ounce black sea bass fillets
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 0.25 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped 4 ounce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- 2 Tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp minced red chile
1. In a medium bowl, rub the sea bass fillets with 2 tablespoons each of the lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the olives with the tomatoes, basil, dill and chile. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and the remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil until shimmering. Pat the fish dry and add it to the skillet, skin side down. Cook the fish over high heat until the skin is browned, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook until the fish is just white throughout, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer the fish to plates and top with the salsa.