- 2 flour tortillas (about 7 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 0.5 cup grated Monterey Jack (2 ounces)
- 0.5 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm them in the oven.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of cilantro in a bowl. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring, until just fi rm. Add avocado; cook until done (1 1/2 minutes total).
- Spoon eggs down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and sour cream. Fold tortilla. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
Recipe by Sheila Lukins
Photo by Alexandria Rowley