Savory Spinach with Blue Cheese and Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 large tomato, seeded and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 0.75 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 1 bag (11 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- ground black pepper
- 0.25 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnut
Heat the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add the onion and garlic and cook until they're tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the tomatoes, broth and spinach. Cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Season with the black pepper. Sprinkle with the cheese and walnuts, if desired.