Savory Oatmeal with Soft-Cooked Egg, Turkey Bacon and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1
- 0.5 cup Quaker Oats (Quick or Old Fashioned)*
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- 2 Tbsp shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp sliced scallions
- 1 Tbsp French fried onions
- Prepare oatmeal as usual and set aside.
- Coat a small nonstick pan with cooking spray and turn on medium heat.
- Add bacon, cook until browned, and then remove.
- In the same pan, cook egg until the white is set and the yolk is still runny (about 3-4 minutes).
- Top oatmeal with the egg, bacon, parmesan cheese, scallions, fried onions, and salt & pepper.
*Or try 1/4 Cup(s) Quaker Steel Cut Oats