Savory Multigrain Waffles with Green Chillies & Tabasco Sauce
Serving Size: 4
This recipe is healthy and very quick to make using a waffle maker pan or an electric waffle maker. This savory waffle is spiced up with green chillies and coriander for a simply delicious breakfast.
- 1 Flaxegg = 1 tablespoon flaxmeal + 3 tablespoons water
- 0.75 cup milk
- 0.25 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of chopped coriander leaves
- 0.75 cup whole wheat flour
- 0.25 cup ragi flour (finger millet flour)
- To begin making the Savory Multigrain Waffle recipe, we will first preheat waffle iron. Beat Flaxegg in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy. Beat in milk, vegetable oil, green chillies, coriander, baking powder and salt until smooth. Finally add in the flour and stir to combine well, until it is smooth with no lumps.
- Grease the waffle iron pan with oil. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Proceed the same way with the remaining Multigrain Waffle Batter.
- Turn off the heat and keep them aside.
- To serve Savory Multigrain Waffles for breakfast, top the waffles with a dollop of butter and optionally tabasco sauce.
For the full post, visit Archana's Kitchen.