Sautéed Okra with Cashews
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Pound small okra
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 0.5 cup salted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest, plus lime wedges for serving
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add the okra, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook over moderate heat until softened and fragrant, 3 minutes. Stir in the cashews and lime zest. Transfer the okra to a platter, garnish with the lime wedges and serve.