Sautéed Chicken Breasts in Tomato Herb Sauce
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast half (about 1 pound)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 0.5 cup water
- 0.25 tsp dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 0.125 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 cup medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
Place the flour on waxed paper or a plate. Coat the chicken lightly with the flour.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
Stir the soup, water, thyme and pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with the noodles.