Sausage & Pepper Sunrise Burrito
- 4 breakfast pork sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 0.5 cup sliced red onion
- 0.5 cup red pepper strip
- 0.5 cup green pepper strip
- 4 egg, beaten
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT shredded triple cheddar cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- COOK sausage, onions and peppers in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
- ADD eggs to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Return sausage mixture to skillet; stir. Top with cheese.
- SPOON onto tortillas; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 90 calories and 11g of fat, including 6g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with turkey breakfast sausage links, 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Burritos can be made ahead of time. Wrap individually in foil. Place in 200°F oven to keep warm up to 30 min. before serving.
Serve topped with pico de gallo.