Saucy Beef & Broccoli
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Consommé
- 0.25 cup water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into very thin strips
- 1.5 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cup hot cooked rice
- Stir the cornstarch, consommé and water in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry until well browned. Push the beef to one side of the skillet.
- Add the broccoli, onion and garlic to the other side of the skillet and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.
Ingredient Note: To make slicing easier, freeze the beef for 1 hour before slicing.